Monday 25 March 2013

Bring and Buy at Salute 2013


I don't know about you, but I always seem to come home with more than I intended after Salute. If you want to get rid of some of your excess gaming paraphernalia, there's always the Bring and Buy stand run by our friends at the South East London Wargames Group. It's really helpful to them if you can download the form and complete it before you come - and of course, that means you can book in quicker and spend more time looking at the show!

SALUTE is a very busy show, and the bring and buy is unable to sell goods on your behalf that are not individually priced. Examples that the bring and buy cannot take and will treat as inappropriate are:

  • Boxes containing a number of items at £1 each - the box must be priced as one item, with a price for all items contained in the box. 
  • Individual priced items in one box - the individual items must be in individual containers/boxes or be able to be easily carried (eg. Books).


1 comment:

JB said...

Hi

I have a load of Batman Graphic Novels that I was hoping to bring down to the bring and buy, I'd emailed Phil Portway in early March and he said everything was ok to sell at the Bring and Buy, but on the form it says Wargames only.

Can you just confirm whether I'll be able to sell them before I price them all up?

Regards

Jon